Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nokia N97 Mini Review


Recently I bought a Nokia N97 Mini cellphone, I have been using it for about a month and I decided to write a review about it.

Cons:
Constantly Freezes.
Some Applications are very buggy.
Touch screen not as smooth as iphone's one.
Camera unprotected (unlike the original Nokia N97).
Keyguard switch randomly stops working.

Pros:
Nice design.
Big collection of apps.
I like the camera .
The mini keyboard is very comfortable.
It has a secondary camera incorporated .
Symbian OS is sweet.

Bottom line:
Nokia N97 mini is a really good phone, personally I think it is better than the original version, It could easily improve and you can personalize it in all the ways you can think about. Nevertheless I wouldn't pay more than $350 for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment